Thursday, June 25, 2015

book of days

outside my window... the branches of the tree shaking just a little
my thoughts... authenticity, hiding, quiet
today's quote... “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for extraordinary destinies.” - C.S. Lewis
i am thankful for... coworkers who laugh with me
i embody service by... investigating candy.  No, really.
i feed my body with... Tums.  The baby is making me queasy
i am wearing... a new skirt and soft shirt
i am creating... another set of figures for work
i find adventure... in exploring my personal mirrors
i am reading...  When Fear Arises
i manifest and co-create... quiet
i hear... the gentle hum of the a/c
i find joy in... knowing there is a farmer's market today
i am planning... ideas for the big secret project
still life... This strange phrase to have on a truck (we were at a stop light)

No comments:

Post a Comment