Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Book of days

outside my window... the wind is making the leaves flutter
my thoughts... sluggish, distracted
today's quote... "It takes courage to be the author of your life." Nicholas Lore
i am thankful for... being able to acknowledge i don't love being pregnant
i embody service by... being honest about my body & status
i feed my body with... iced coffee.  i needed the caffeine!
i am wearing... a stripey dress
i am creating... figures at work to help show a site has been cleaned up
i find adventure... in researching how to care for myself
i am reading... a letter from a friend
i manifest and co-create... quiet confidence
i hear... quiet
i find joy in... knowing i won't be pregnant forever!
i am planning... the little free time this evening
still life...

No comments:

Post a Comment