Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Book of Days

outside my window... summery sunshine
my thoughts... are scattered - baby prep, work, relationships, family, chores, projects
today's quote... "Make the best use of what is in your power and take the rest as it happens." ~Epictetus
i am thankful for... an unscheduled night to work on projects
i embody service by... pondering how i can best support the man in the arena, as Ian goes through significant challenges in his work.  i will listen patiently and remind him of his strengths and skills.
i feed my body with... cool water from my glass waterbottle
i am wearing... leggings with a hole in the thigh by accident, and a comfy grey tunic top
i am creating... improved figures for a project at work
i find adventure... in the changes my body is undergoing as my pregnancy progresses
i am reading... not enough!
i manifest... determination
i hear... the hubbub of the office
i find joy in... having a productive plan in place
i am planning... to spend the evening buying birth supplies and managing laundry
still life... this bunny next to my car this morning


No comments:

Post a Comment