Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Book of Days Experiment

I know, i know, i am a total slacker lately.  I did end up wearing skirts or, more appropriately, not pants for 30ish + days.  It's been warm, so it's so much more comfortable to throw on a skirt when work allows.  Our hiking trips have continued, and so does baby prep.  I can't believe there is just barely a month to go!

I'm going to experiment with a Book of Days to try and return to a morning practice.  I got off track and feel it.  Each day i'd like to try and answer some questions for myself as part of a check in.  These are based on some similar items i've seen around the web.

outside my window...
my thoughts...
today's quote...
i am thankful for... 
i embody service by...
i feed my body with...
i am wearing...
i am creating...
i find adventure...
i am reading...
i manifest and co-create...
i hear... 
i find joy in... 
i am planning...
still life...

i might adjust with time, but we'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment