Monday, October 24, 2011

Project List

Part of Getting Things Done is maintaining project lists with next actions.  I keep my lists in Remember the Milk, but I thought I'd also keep a public list here for curious readers.  I'll try and keep this relatively up to date.


Current Projects
  • Garage reorganization
  • Stack Repair
  • Butler Book
  • MsC 2012 (attendee)
  • Half Marathon Training
  • Transcending Boundaries Conference 2012 (staff)
  • Arisia 2013 (staff/attendee)
Future Projects
  • Guest Room Refinishing
  • Laundry Room Vent
  • Window Repair (Attic)

Archived Projects
  • Williamstown Trip
  • Bootblack Intensive (Attendee)
  • Cousin's Baby Shower
  • LLC (Applicant)
  • Leprechaun's Boots
  • Remediation Cost Estimate
  • Transcending Boundaries Conference 2011 (Chair)
  • Arisia 2012 (Panelist/Attendee)
  • CAD Workgroup
  • Christmas Eve Party
  • Christmas Gifts
  • Genealogy Research

No comments:

Post a Comment