|Nom Nom Snack!|
Solution? Bagel Chips! These are wicked easy to make and kind of fun!
1) Heat up your oven to 425-450 Fahrenheit. These are not an exact sort of thing, but you want the oven hot.
2) Slice up bagels about 1/4 of an inch. If you want thinner, do it!
3) Apply Olive Oil, or butter, or any sort of oil you enjoy to each side of the slices. You want a thin coat so that any spices you apply will stick and things won't just burn in the oven.
4) Add some spices! You probably want to go with whatever flavor bagel you're using, but there are no rules. I did more cinnamon and maple sugar on cinnamon raisin bagel and a pre-made garlic-kick spice mix (garlic, onion salt, and pepper) on a wheat bagel. Next time I think I'll do some more mild garlicy ones, maybe even with a little cheese.
5) Put them on a cookie sheet in the oven for a few minutes. I use Sil-Pat sheets, so things don't stick, but you may want to use tin foil if you don't want to clean up much. I kept mine in the oven for about 15 minutes total, flipping over halfway through.
6) Enjoy warm or store in a dry container.